A.T.A.C.™ Gloves Description:
By partnering with Ironclad Performance Wear®, 5.11 Tactical® gloves set new standards for dexterity, fit, and durability and provide you with gloves you can depend on. Our commitment to functional innovation and unparalleled quality, combined with Ironclad's dedication to superior fit and tactility, means you can trust our gloves as you navigate through the day's challenges.
Whether you're drawing a sidearm or patting down a perp, 5.11 gloves, Built Tough by Ironclad®, answer the call.
- Foam-backed coated Kevlar® knuckle protection impact zone
- Coated Kevlar®/nylon thumb saddle reinforcement
- Flexible TPR exoskeleton impact and abrasion protection
- Extra padding on thumb joints
- Extended padded cuff protects against abrasion and impact
- Duraclad protective layer on palm and fingers
- Stretch nylon back panel
- Elastic wrist gather and velcro closure with closed gusset to keep debris out
- Patented Tactical Touch™ fingertip construction (Patent # 7,287,285)
- Synthetic leather cuff binding
- Care: Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron
Tough jobs require tough tools. For protection from serious bumps and bangs and rough surfaces, the A.T.A.C.™ is your hand's best friend. Even though we built in lots of protective padding for fingers, knuckles, thumb, and wrist bone, you will be amazed at the high level of dexterity and control the A.T.A.C.™ provides. We even scaled the exoskeleton toward the end of the trigger fingers so you can confidently handle firearms. Fit and comfort are high priorities too so we made the back panel with stretch nylon so the glove moves with you instead of impeding your movements, and our Tactical Touch™ seamless fingertip gives you the best control possible. Rugged Duraclad reinforced palm and fingers defend your hands and extend the life of the gloves. When they call out the big guns, be sure you have your A.T.A.C.™ gloves too.