The BHB41™ is a smaller, more compact version of its bigger brother, the BHB40. Its durable construction includes injection-molded nylon handle scales, stainless steel liners, and stout lock back mechanism. Ground from 9Cr13CoMoV stainless steel, its unique drop-point tanto blade is available with either a plain or partially serrated edge and features a slotted hole for positive one-handed opening with either hand.
- Blade Length: 2.950"
- Overall Length: 6.950"
- Blade Material: 9Cr13CoMoV stainless steel
- Blade Finish: Matte stonewashed
- Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
- Handle Material: 420J stainless steel liners nested in injection-molded nylon scales
- Pocket Clip: Right or left-side, tip-up or tip-down carry